The three-year Bachelor of Science program is a Mechanical Engineering program taught in English. It offers its students a well-balanced theory- and practice-related curriculum. Practical research and development are integral constituents of the Mechanical Engineering curriculum.
The Carl Benz School of Engineering is the Mechanical Engineering College of the world-wide renown Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany.
Benefits for You
- World-class Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent Location
- Elite Teaching
- International Program
- Industry Network
- Unique "All-in-one Package"
- Personal Guidance & Support
- Supplementary Courses
At the end of your studies you will:
- Be well prepared for a future employment in the industry, services and public administration.
- Have acquired the qualifications you need to pursue a master´s degree program.
- Have sound basic knowledge about mathematics, mechanics, materials science, electrical engineering, computer science, business management and natural science.
- Have in-depth knowledge of scientific theories, principles and methods
- Have gathered some practical experience during the 12 week internship and team-based project work.
- Be able to create models and find new solutions in engineering.
- Be able to identify, analyze and develop systems and processes, and apply predefined assessment criteria, taking into account technical, economical and social constraints.