From the Carl Benz School Campus the campus of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the center of Karlsruhe with its shops are easily accessible.
On the Carl Benz School Campus students can find:
- the administration of CBS;
- the restaurant "Multi Kulti";
- the student bar of the International Department;
- a music room;
- a PC pool with printing possibilities;
- laundry facilities;
- the student library.
The ID offers different seminar rooms, all of which are equipped with a beamer communication system, overhead projector, chalkboard, and flip charts. WLAN access is also available for students of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). All seminar rooms can be booked by interested groups.
- Seminar Room SR 201, 60 seats
- Seminar Room SR 201, 40 seats
- Seminar Room SR 203, 60 seats
- Seminar Room SR 204, 10 seats
- PC Pool
The HECTOR Auditorium was sponsored by Mr. Hans-Werner and Mrs. Josefine Hector and built in 1998. It offers modern lecture hall technology, including 120 seats (event seating without tables), video projector, overhead projector, DVD / CD player, video player and PA / sound system.